Wednesday, November 19, 2008

story based on the lines the class wrote.

It was hot and sunny, so I decided to go to the beach and fly kites with some of my closet friends. Then all of a sudden the clouds became dark and it began to thunder and lighting. To be honest, I’m not impressed with it like some people are. As a child I was more amused with these like clowns and my dreams. There was one dream that I had when a clown took off all his clothes and went streaking through my neighborhood. The whole time he was running, he had the biggest smile on his face. The worst dream that I ever had was when I was thirteen. I opened up my front door and Santa was there, standing in the door way with a very large gun. For some reason he came in and kissed mommy. The joke was on him, because little did he know, but mommy was in a coma. He just sat back and thought about what he did, and had no idea at the time that she was sick. He wanted to thank her for the experience somehow, so he sent a bouquet of roses with a card that said “for the best kite runner ever”. The roses must have been magical because she woke up and the next day invited him back to the house. When asked if anything happened, she responded you know guys, they always need something.

No comments: