Saturday, October 18, 2008

Coffee* with Corey

Hello. As I explained in class, I'd like to have a chance to talk to each of you, one on one, about your writing and the course. Mostly I'd like to get a better idea of what sort of writing you are interested in doing, so I can make more helpful suggestions. If you can, bring anything you have written that I haven't seen so I can peruse it, and also bring any questions you have, or suggestions. If you are curious about evaluation, we can also talk about how you're doing so far. Below is a schedule of meeting times. Please arrive on time, or you will end up delaying the person right after you. My office is Klapper 348. I'll keep the door open a bit but you should knock to let me know you're there, even if I'm talking to someone else. Thanks.

Monday, Oct. 27:
12:20 Arlene, 12:40 Anthony, 1:00 Patricia, 1:20 Dewa, 1:40 William, 4:20 Maria, 4:40 Ashmeena

Wednesday, Oct. 29:
12:00 Jacob, 12:20 Tyrike, 4:20 Justine

*It's strictly a bring-your-own-coffee affair, by the way. I don't drink coffee, but perhaps I can supply the cookies.

No comments: