Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Moment of Surprise

* This is the assignment we did in class, modified a bit by me so it would make more sense.

He couldn’t believe the day had arrived. It was his wedding day. He had walked by her everyday and every night years ago. He had longed for a look or a glance as he saw her across the street. One night with a great surprise, she glanced back at him and walked over with a seductive smile. She let her hair down so that it fell in waves over her large brown eyes and it cascaded over her shoulders, she put her hand out to him and said, “There’s something I have to tell you”. “I’m not really a vegan you see” she said, tears slowly forming in her eyes. I think you can tell from my previous actions while being an intern that I definitely prefer meat. I prefer tender, sweet, very rare meat. I don’t know how people walk into a restaurant and order a steak well done! He looked at her with a seductive smile and knew she was meant to be his wife. The former White House intern was going to be a wonderful wife, even if she did not like salad. Red meat was too expensive, especially for him.

No comments: