Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Remember

I remember my parents always telling me what to do and how to do it.....and how much that pissed me off.
I also remembered the times they were there for me, to help me in my difficult times.
I remember when my sister and I had so much fun together, now everything is changing, i hardly even see her.

I remember my vacation in Guyana, in 2004, when i fell in love with my ex boyfriend .
I remember how perfect we were together, and how much we cared for each other.
I remember when he drove for 7 hours...just to see me for 2 hours....and how much we sacrificed for each other. Those were the days when LOVE was everything!!!!
I remember seeing him when we were no longer "US" but rather "U" and "I", and I couldnt stop the tear from flowing.

I remember going to my grandma's house and helping her in the kitchen.
I remember seeing my cousins after 5 years and how excited i was.
I remember my first day at college......i was terrified that no one would like me.
I remember missing my friends as i stepped into a new schoool/ environment with all new people.
I remember those day like they were yesterday!

No comments: