Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wrapped and Twisted

This is the original version of Wrapped and Twisted:

Harsh words & violent blows
Hidden secrets nobody knows
Eyes are open,
hands are fisted
Deep inside I'm warped & twisted
So many tricks & so many lies
Too many whens & too many whys
Nobody's special, nobody's gifted
I'm just me,
warped & twisted
Sleeping awake & choking on a dream
Listening loudly to a silent scream
Call my mind,
the number's unlisted
Lost in someone so warped & twisted
On my knees,
alive but dead
Look at the invisible blood I've bled
I'm not gone,
my mind has drifted
Don't expect much,
I'm warped & twisted
Burnt out, wasted, empty,
& hollow Today's
just yesterday's tomorrow
The sun died out,
the ashes sifted
I'm still here, warped & twisted

This is the Babel fish version of Wrapped and Twisted:

Of hard words;
blows rape the hidden secrets nobody know
the eyes are opened,
hands fisted In deep inside;
deformed & twisted
& of many it makes up;
many lies,
too much the whens;
too many whys
Nobody' special,
nobody' s equipped .
as me im deformed & twisted
wide awake of sleep;
suffocating on a dream
Listening fortemente a silent outcry
It calls my mind,
the number's listed
Lost in someone
thus it has not deformed & twisted
On mine ginocchia,
it lives but out of order
It examines in invisibile spirit
not gone, my mind has gone to drift;
it previews a lot,
deformed & twisted
burnt outside, wasted, empty,
& Today' cavity;
hardly yesterday' s tomorrow
the sun is died outside, the sifted ashes,
I' m still here,
deformed & twisted

1 comment:

halliejean said...

Even though the language you use is dark, it has such a nice rhythm, kind of upbeat even. Honestly, it reminds me of something out of a Nightmare Before Christmas - I really liked it!